- Membership is open to individuals worldwide who are dedicated to participating in, and/or identifying with the activities of The Satanic Temple.
- Membership is a privilege, which is subject to renewal, revocation, or termination for a member’s failure to conduct him or herself in a manner consistent with the spirit of The Satanic Temple and its tenets.
- Membership does not grant anyone the authority to act as spokesperson for The Satanic Temple as an organization.
- Membership is free; however, official membership cards can be purchased with a non-refundable $25 material and processing fee (shipping charges will be applied at checkout).
Membership is free; however, official membership cards can be purchased with a non-refundable $25 material and processing fee (shipping charges will be applied at checkout).
- I acknowledge that I understand, agree with, and can adhere to the membership guidelines as well as the following tenets of The Satanic Temple:
- One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
- The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
- One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
- The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forego your own.
- Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
- People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
- Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.
The Satanic Temple takes the privacy of its members, those who register for our newsletter, and those who buy our products very seriously. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any information to outside parties.